1. <a href="http://flickr.com/photos/50318388@N00/2496952338/">T>, 2. <a href="http://flickr.com/photos/19905141@N00/555761141/">pizza~ made with my new bargain find, 3. <a href="http://flickr.com/photos/22771454@N04/2188673378/">bear-cubs>, 4. <a href="http://flickr.com/photos/9727109@N03/752250985/">blackboardorders, 5. href="http://flickr.com/photos/68536725@N00/465531730/">PeterSarsgaard by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, 6. <a href="http://flickr.com/photos/75432514@N00/2478155051/">threeheavenly words, 7. <a href="http://flickr.com/photos/62328475@N00/176145795/">Ona Saturday afternoon in Tokyo, 8. <a href="http://flickr.com/photos/15362069@N00/356981958/">HowI love thee, creme brulee!, 9. <a href="http://flickr.com/photos/25559235@N00/429502193/">3.21.2007>, 10. <a href="http://flickr.com/photos/67445810@N00/2242437194/">air>, 11. <a href="http://flickr.com/photos/25332994@N00/1810447260/">Goingthe distance, 12. <a href="http://flickr.com/photos/76271368@N00/291605840/">“Plan out your life on paper but live your life by your heart”</a>
Let's play a game.
Here's a little meme I picked up from a Flickr contact.
1. What's you name? Tina, or T. Not Gina or Christina. Just Tina.
2. What's your favorite food? Hands down, pizza but it has to come from the Moose's Tooth.
3. What high school did you go to? Bartlett Bears baby.
4. What is your favorite color? This one's hard 'cause I really like all colors but I'm drawn to green/blue.
5. Who is your celebrity crush? I've always had a thing for Peter Sasguard.
6. Favorite drink? Ice coffee from Starbucks.
7. Dream vacation? As of right now, I'd love to just take a trip across the country, visiting different cities and small towns.
8. Favorite dessert? Creme Brulee.
9. What did you want to be when you grew up? A fashion designer or something in the fashion industry like a buyer.
10. What do you love most in your life? Well, besides the obvious( J & the fam) it would have to be my freedom.
11. One word to describe you. Independent. Fiercely independent.
12. Your Flickr name. Lifelovepaper.
I explored all the goodness of Flickr yesterday at work. I know, shame on me. Whatev. It was fun though. I have serious love for the inventor of Flickr and I'm amazed at all the inspiring photography and processing. It makes me really really really want the big fat expensive version of Photoshop. Now if I could just find a college student to get it at the university using their discount...hhmm....
How good is it that it's already Wednesday?? Thank you lord. I had the worst Monday this week. I was the wicked witch that day and felt really bad about it later. I "apologized" by bringing Starbucks for everyone the next day. Being a meanie is just not me. I blame that monthly occurrence that turns me into she-hulk. Mix that with a weekend gone by too fast, an extremely bad hair day and not having enough work to keep me busy.
Other than that nasty day, things have been going well. I started reading this last night. I'm only a few pages into it so I can't really comment on it yet. I plan on getting lost in the story at lunch today. I usually fly out the door on my lunch hour to sort of get away but it's costing me too much money not only on gas but I'm always buying something on my outings.
Not much else to report. Just noshing on a banana and my coffee is running low. Better get a refill. Oh, I did update my links on the side there <<<<. I'm still working on a new banner. Just being lazy about it. Oh well.