I was inpsired by Steph's post today about her "real" reality.
It's no secret that I don't sugar coat my life.
I don't always like to come on here and complain.
That's why you won't see an update for week.
I may be having a sh*t week.
Like these past few days....sh*t.
They've been few and far between though.
Especially after finally getting pregnant, all the stupid b.s. seems to mean nothing to me now.
But there are days where I've just had enough.
Here's my real reality this very week.
1. I was lied to by 2 coworkers and that infuriated me because there was no reason for it. I tossed and turned all night thinking about this incident. They were covering their ass for a mistake and tried to pin it on me when I was out of the office. Go figure.
2. I'm not a clean person and often avoid having last minute company.
3. I worry about our finances and wonder if we can afford for me to go part-time after the baby is born. I really don't want to go back to my job at all.
4. I can hold a grudge like nobody's business. I'm trying to change this.
5. There is a lot of work that needs to be done on our home. It constantly gets put off.
6. I love the kinship I share with my 3 1/2 year old niece. I hope that our friendship grows as she gets older.
7. I often have grand ideas but lack the motivation and confidence to go through with them.
8. Some mornings I wake up and wish I were in a different city.
9. Most mornings I wake up and love living in Anchorage. The sweet smell of birch trees and dew on the grass is comforting and reminds me that this is home.
10. I love my husband and we are with each other a lot. But I'm a fan of alone time which are nights when he goes to his friends house to play Modern Warfare.
11. I eat a lot of junk food, candy especially.