What do your latest pins say about you?
3. Loving charcoal colored walls. I've been contemplating this for a wall in our living room to sort of detract from our slate fireplace. Our home is definitely a cozy one and our living space is limited. Why the builders put a huge slate fire place in the living room is beyond me but it's here to stay and I need to find a way to work around it.
5. I've been really interested in making more of my own baked goods and these crackers look simply awesome.
6. This lasagna soup recipe was really really good, especially on a chilly winter day served with good home made french bread. I halved the recipe & used a half jar of spagetti sauce instead of diced tomatoes since we were out. Love being able to improvise a recipe with good results.
7. Purging A TON OF NEEDLESS STUFF lately and loving it.
14. The combination of a tidy workspace and beautiful natural light has me redecorating my office again.
You can find the links to these pins on my Pinterest board.